- Wakita, S., Genda, H., Kurosawa, K., & Davison, T. M. ( 2019). Enhancement of impact heating in pressure‐strengthened rocks in oblique impacts. Geophysical Research Letters, 46, 13678– 13686. [arXiv] [doi]
- Fujita, K., K. Kurosawa, H. Genda, R. Hyodo, S. Matsuyama, A. Yamagishi, T. Mikouchi, and T. Niihara, Assessment of the probability of microbial contamination for sample return from Martian moons I: Departure of microbes from Martian surface, Life Sciences in Space Research, in press, [arXiv] [doi]
- Wakita, S. and H. Genda (2019), Fates of hydrous materials during planetesimal collisions, Icarus, 328, 58-68.[arXiv][doi][ShareLink]
- Kurosawa, K. and S. Takada (2019), Impact cratering mechanics: A forward approach to predicting ejecta velocity distribution and transient crater radii, Icarus, 317, 135-147.[arXiv][doi]
- Kadono, T., A. I. Suzuki, S. Araki, T. Asada, R. Suetsugu, and S. Hasegawa (2018), "Investigation of impact craters on flat surface of cylindrical targets based on experiments and numerical simulations", Planetary and Space Science, 163, 77-82. [doi]
- Suetsugu, R., H. Tanaka, H. Kobayashi, and H. Genda (2018), Collisional Disruption of Planetesimals in the Gravity Regime with iSALE Code: Comparison with SPH code for Purely Hydrodynamic Bodies, Icarus, 314, 121-132. [arXiv] [doi]
- Kurosawa, K. and H. Genda (2018), Effects of friction and plastic deformation in shock-comminuted damaged rocks on impact heating, Geophysical Research Letters, 45, 620-626. [arXiv] [doi][Commentary by Melosh & Ivanov]
- Kurosawa, K., T. Okamoto, and H. Genda (2018), Hydrocode modeling of the spallation process during hypervelocity impacts: Implications for the ejection of Martian meteorites, Icarus, 301, 219-234. [arXiv] [doi]
- Wakita, S., Y. Matsumoto, S. Oshino, and Y. Hasegawa (2017), Planetesimal collisions as a chondrule forming event, The Astrophysical Journal, 834, 125. [arXiv] [doi]
- Kurosawa, K. (2016), Impact-induced chemical reactions: Toward understanding the surface environment on the Hadean Earth by using an experimental approach (In Japanese),Chikyu-Kagaku, 50, 135-154. [J-STAGE]
- Nagaki, K., T. Kadono, T. Sakaiya, T. Kondo, K. Kurosawa, Y. Hironaka, K. Shigemori, and M. Arakawa, Recovery of shocked samples from ~100 GPa to Hugoniot elastic limit, Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences, 51, 1153-1162. [arXiv]
- Kurosawa, K. and H. Genda (2018), The roles of friction and deformation on impact heating, LPS XLIV, 2513.
- Kurosawa, K., T. Okamoto, and H. Genda (2017), Hydrocode modeling of the material ejection by spallation, LPS XXXXVIII, 1855.
- Haruyama, J., T. Kaku, R. Shinoda, W. Miyake, A. Kumamoto, K. Ishiyam, T. Nishibori, K. Yamamoto, K. Kurosawa, A. I. Suzuki, S. T. Crites, T. Michikami, Y. Yokota, R. Sood, H. J. Melosh, L. Chappaz, and K .C. Howell (2017), Detection of lunar lava tubes by lunar rader sounder onboard SELENE (Kaguya), LPS XXXXVIII, 1711.
- Kurosawa, K., T. Okamoto, H. Yabuta, G. Komatsu, and T. Matsui (2016), Shock vaporization of water ice in an open system investigated using a two-stage light-gas gun, LPS XXXXVII, 1838.
- Wakita, S., Y. Matsumoto, S. Oshino, and Y. Hasegawa (2016), Planetesimal collisions as a heating event for chondrule formation, LPS XXXXVII, 1078.
- Kurosawa, K., H. Senshu, K. Wada, and TDSS team (2015), Numerical simulations of impacts of a half spherical shell projectile on small asteroids, LPS XXXXVI, 1868.
- 篠田玲奈 (2016), 計算機シミュレーション実験による月地下空洞上への隕石衝突現象の理解 ~隕石衝突によって生じるバックスポール現象は月地下空洞探査に影響を及ぼすのか~, 東海大学 卒業論文.